Copyright aims to protect the specific way the article has been written to describe an experiment and the results. JNMC is committed to its authors to protect and defend their work and their reputation and takes allegations of infringement, plagiarism, ethic disputes, and fraud very seriously. Data protection legislation gives you a number of rights to protect you against an organization mishandling your personal information. It is important that you understand your rights and, in this document, we have set out what those rights are and how you can exercise your rights in respect of JNMC’sprocessing of your personal information.
How we collect your personal information?
We collect information about you directly from your input.
How we use your information?
We are committed to delivering a relevant and useful experience for you. Depending on how you interact with us and the Service, we use your personal information to:
- Provide, activate and manage your access to and use of the Service;
- Process and fulfill a request, order, download, subscription, or other transaction;
- Offer your customized content and other personalization to make the Service more efficient for you and more relevant to your interests and geography;
- Notify you about changes, updates, and other announcements related to the Service;
- Enhance and improve the Service, such as adding new content and features;
Sharing of your information
We do not share your personal information. We share only your name, ORCID ID, e-mail and the address in the article.
All the articles published in JNMC are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- 4.0 International (CC BY- 4.0) License.
Accessing and updating your information
The Service may allow registered users to directly access their account information and make corrections or updates at any time.
Keeping such information up to date is solely the responsibility of the user. Registered users may also close their account directly through the Service or by contacting the administrator.
If you wish to exercise any rights, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com , we will respond to your request consistent with applicable laws. To protect your privacy and security, we may require you to verify your identity.