All articles published in Medphoenix are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC-BY 4.0).
Under the CC-BY 4.0 license, author(s) retain the ownership of the copyrights publishing rights without restrictions for their content, and allow others to copy, use, print, share, modify, and distribute the content of the article even in commercial purpose as long as the original authors and the journal are properly cited. No permission is required from the author/s or the publishers. Appropriate attribution can be provided by simply citing the original article.
© Authors and Publisher retain copyright.
Correspondent Writer has the right to grant on behalf of all authors and on behalf of all authors, grants a worldwide license to Medphoenix and its licensees in all forms, formats and media (whether known now or created in the future),
- publishes, reproduces, distributes, displays and stores contributions,
- translate contributions into other languages, create adaptations, reprint, add to collections and summarize, extract and / or summarize contributions,
- creation of any other derivative work (s) based on contribution, contribution), to exploit all ancillary rights in the cooperative,
- Incorporating electronic link from contribution to third party content where ever it is located Could be; And,
- Licenses any third party to do any or all of the above.
The author grants the right of first publication with the work licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License(CC-BY 4.0). This license permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided that the original work is properly cited.